The Association has national and international members. International members have to be nominated by their employer and have to comply with the following conditions:
They have to be actively involved in:
- international trade in foreign exchange, money market products or related derivatives;
- various international activities conducted out of dealing rooms of bank institutions;
- or carry responsibility for the above mentioned activities.
They have to conduct their activities:
- at a bank institution residing in the Netherlands;
- or at a brokerage firm, supervised and governed by the Dutch supervisory authorities.
They have to have at least two years experience in this profession.
If you don’t comply with the above mentioned conditions you might be eligible to obtain a national membership.
To apply for a membership you can send us a request on our Contact page.